Tuesday 17 July 2018

The Heart Beats First Now Because of Few Days To Dhadak Movie Release

Dhadak Movie Promotion

Bollywood new director Shashank Khaitan's third movie 'Dhadak' is ready for release. During an interview, he told that he decides the budget of a film in such a way that it does not fail.

Visit here to find Dhadak Movie Budget.

Director of the upcoming movie Dhadak "Shashank Khaitan" started his directorial career with 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania' in 2014 and after three years he made 'Badrinath ki Dulhania'. Now his third movie 'Dhadak' is ready for release. He said that it is necessary to give more time in pre-production to finish the film in the given budget.

He said, "I have worked as an assistant for many years and I made a movie which was not released before 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'. I lost a lot of money in it. It taught me what should not be done during filmmaking. This is probably the reason why I do not rush to make films. I spend too much time in film writing".
Shashank Khaitan said in an interview with IANS, "I try to ensure that my producer's money is not wasted on the film that I am directing."

He said, 'I set a budget for a movie like this so that it does not fail. I work on every detail, so that when I am going to a film set, then it's just a matter of implementation. '
Shashank also so impressed by both of his lead actor and actress. He believes he cast two strongest and brilliant actors for his film. Especially Janhvi, She is absolutely so amazing outstanding. The situation in which she was going through at the time of Dhadak shooting must be that needs so much strength. During the period of shooting Janhvi's mother legendary actress, Sridevi passed away. When everyone thinks what going on now with Janhvi? But Janhvi back to full fill her mom's dream.


So what are you think about think about this movie must share your views with us? And visit here to find Dhadak Box Office collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment